REPLAY TAMPA BAY
Unveiled in 2011, Replay Tampa Bay is an annual sporting goods drive that collects new and gently used sporting goods in an effort to keep kids active and“in thegame”. Thanks to the partnership and teamwork between the Tampa Bay Sports Commission, Elder Automotive, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Rays and the Tampa Bay Lightning, over 3000 items have been collected and distributed to local kids in need since 2011. Previously, Metropolitan Ministries, Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Charities, Pinellas Sheriff’s Police Athletic League, Rich Houses and the Family Enrichment Center have been the selected recipients, and in-turn, hosted distribution events on their respective campuses. In March, 2014 Replay Tampa Bay officially became a year-round donation program.
IMPACTING TAMPA BAY
- 2011: 300+ sporting goods collected/distributed
- 2012: 600+ sporting goods collected/distributed
- 2013: 600+ sporting goods collected/distributed (Includes 60 bikes at Buccaneers' D-Line Does Christmas)
- 2014: 400+ sporting goods collected/distributed (Includes 50 bikes at Tampa Bay Lightning game)
- 2015: 450+ sporting goods collected/distributed (Includes 200 bikes at Tampa Bay Lightning, Storm, Bucs and Rays events)
- 2016: 300+ sporting goods collected/distributed
- 2017: 500+ sporting goods collected/distributed
WHERE TO DONATE
Members of the Tampa Bay community are encouraged to donate to the drive. Goods can be dropped off at the following Elder Ford Locations:
- Elder Ford of Tampa
9560 North Florida Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612
- Tampa Bay Visitor’s Center
201 North Franklin St., Ste. 102
Tampa, FL 33602
(Tampa City Center’s plaza - PNC Tower)
INTERESTED IN CREATING YOUR OWN DRIVE?
For more information on how to donate, or set-up a donation location near you, please contact Claire Lessinger or call 813.342.4075.
Want to get involved? Check out the official Replay Tampa Bay tool kit.